Barcelona Student Housing. Student apartments
Congratulations! You have made the big decision to come study in Barcelona in Spain, but now its time to think about housing. If you want to live with fellow students from around the world and enjoy the freedom of living in an independent shared apartment in Barcelona but you don’t want to give up the security of living in a residence hall, you’ve come to the right place. At Barcelona Student Housing we have just the right type of accommodation for you: fully equipped rooms in “serviced apartments” especially designed to be shared and to feel like a home. Choose the neighborhood of Barcelona that appeals most to you and the type of student room that best suits your purpose and reserve. Next, all you have to do is bring yourself and your suitcase to your new home in Barcelona. It's that easy.
- University flat cleaning service So you can make the most of your time, you can enjoy cleaning service once or twice a week (depending on the size of your apartment). You are only required to clean cooking utensils after use and take out the garbage daily to maintain order and harmony among all students.
- General apartment maintenance What happens if the washing machine breaks down or there is a water leak? You just have to contact us and we will send a technician to fix it, no worries. We handle small or large incidents that inevitably happen in the day.
- Utilities: (electricity, water, gas, heat) Did you know that Spain has the highest electricity rates in Europe? It is very important to keep this in mind when looking for accommodation, otherwise you can take surprises when you get the bill, especially in the coldest months of the year. So although we encourage responsible consumption at BSH we include in the price all your bills up to € 75 per month, so you forget to pay unexpected charges.
- Internet/WI-FI High speed and at all points of the house, because we know how important it is for you to be connected 24/7.
- 24hr emergency assistance Forgot your keys? A power failure in the apartment? Upon arrival we will provide a mobile phone number available 24 hours to resolve any incidents outside office hours.
- Support in administrative procedures Before traveling to Barcelona, you must perform a number of administrative procedures (visa, registration, NIE). Our staff will provide you with documents relating to accommodation you need, and give assistance in all these procedures.
- OUR STUDENT APARTMENTS IN BARCELONA -
Student Apartments Balmes 45
Our most exclusive building in an unbeatable location, next to the Plaça Universitat. Apartments for the most demanding students, with 3, 5 or 6 bedrooms in an emblematic building+
Symbol Student Coliving: Opening Sep 2017
The Student Coliving arrives in Barcelona: a new concept of residence hall thinking about the Millenials. Over 2,000 m2 of common areas where you can have a coffee with other students, study relaxed on a swing ... or play a game of ping-pong :) And just minutes from the university area !!!!+
Student Apartments Travessera 43
With the new year a new building of student flats is coming, vibrant and full of life, with the yellow sun of Barcelona as the protagonist.+
Student Apartments Balmes
Our first university building! 19 two-bedroom apartments next to Paseo de Gracia.+
Student Apartment Nicaragua
If you are looking for an ensuite room, make your enquiry to this brand new flat. Very well located in the district of Les Corts, you will like it!+
Student Apartment La Guineueta
Extraordinary duplex located in a quiet area of Barcelona. Do not miss their fantastic overlooking terrace.+
Student Apartment Travessera de Gracia 1
The Gràcia district which is very highly regarded among students and locals alike, is where you will find this well lit apartment with great views.+
Student Apartment Gala Placidia C
One of our most spacious apartments, students living here love its location, facilities, and size of the bedrooms.+
Student Apartment Travessera de Gracia 2
Wonderfully located just a few minutes away from Paseo de Gràcia, this student apartment features all street-facing (exterior) rooms and spacious common areas.+
Student Apartment Gala Placidia D
This apartment is also close to Avenida Diagonal, Barcelona’s main commercial avenue that spans the length of the city.+
Student Apartment Muntaner
Just 10 meters from Barcelona's main avenue, Avenida Diagonal, this apartment is in one of our prime locations and is the closest to the UB and UPC campuses.+
Student Apartment Casanova 1
Student housing comprised of a seven bedroom apartment in the heart of the l'Eixample district.+
Student Apartment Casanova 2
Located next to our other apartment CASANOVA 1, this is very spacious apartment and is very popular among our students.+
Student Apartment Trixant
A cozy two bedroom apartment, this location is optimal for students studying at the University Hospital Sant Pau.+
Student Apartment Ripollés
A true gem, the design of this two bedroom apartment with its wonderful garden sets this place apart+
Student Apartment Gala Placidia A
Located in an exclusive modern building and appointed with luxury features throughout, this apartment is a favorite with students studying at Barcelona’s European University.+
- Our student apartments in Barcelona-
Why Barcelona Student Housing
Barcelona Student Housing manages student accommodation in Barcelona for all students who have decided to come to study to Barcelona whether a university degree, a master, a post-graduate, doctoral, internship, student exchanges Spanish course or young professionals.
You have to Know about Barcelona
Barcelona is one of the most attractive destinations for students from around the world. Students of degree, master, postgraduate, University practices... find their place in one of the best cities of the continent as an educational destination and Barcelona Student Housing provides them with a comfortable accomodation.
Step By Step Barcelona. News
A light recipe to be prepared for the summertime: spinach Catalan style
The weather forecast announces good weather this weekend in Barcelona and reminds us that summer is just around the corner. That means you'll have to take off that oversize coat and start showing palm hearts. If these last months you have cooked little in your student apartment because you did not want to stop trying a single tapa in the bars of the city, it is time to get in shape for the summer .... This week we show you this very easy local recipe, so you can cook for your roommates this weekend.
Mobile World Congress arrives in Barcelona
There is no major technology appointment in the world, so if you are a technology geek and your pocket allows you, you can take advantage of your student stay in Barcelona and visit this fair and know the latest news of the sector before anyone else .